Friday, May 17, 2013

Outfit | Roses Are Pink

I went downtown Phoenix about three weeks ago on a Monday hoping to beat the heat, but later realized that EVERYTHING ON THE MELROSE DISTRICT IS CLOSED ON MONDAYS. Don't ask me why, it's like they're replacing their Sunday with a Monday. Since it was pretty much deserted, i asked my mom to take pictures of me like a true selfie camera whore. I posted some of these pictures on my instagram and got a lot of questions about the shoes i was wearing; They're by an amazing company called Y.R.U. and can be found on a lot of online websites such as Dollskill, Karmaloop, Solestruck, Tiltedsole, Urban Outfitters and many others. Their shoes are pretty affordable compared to brands like JC, all mostly under $100. The specific shoes i have are called the y.r.u. leopard elevation sneakers, they run for about $50. 
Shorts - H&M
Shoes - Y.R.U (via Solestruck)

No comments:

Post a Comment