Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Outfit | Outskirts of Town

Free People hat / Thrifted scarf / UNIQ sweater / ZARA jeans / Thrfited shoes

Oh how I am missing the beautiful California weather. I keep dreaming of the day that i will get to go back while i slowly melt in the 90 degree heat. Summer is already in full force here in Arizona, so it is time to put all my coats and sweaters away. On a side note; I love my sweaters, so you can imagine i am not too thrilled about that. I'm happiest in cool weather and a giant comfortable sweater to live in (Maybe with some hot chocolate too).
During my visit to San Francisco, Alex, Maddy, and I went across the Golden Gate Bridge and into Marin Headlands, where you will find the most breathtaking scenery right next to the city. We were surrounded by beautiful mountains and greenery, and came across quite a few deer. As sunset was approaching we wanted to capture some photos of the beautiful surroundings and the sun's warm rays. I wore a tail sweater and scarf (both which were found at Buffalo Exchange the day prior,) to shield me from the breeze, boyfriend jeans for comfort, and my matador hat and booties to add some dynamic. 
Thank you for checking in! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment