Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Outfit | WILDCAT

 Brandy Melville top / H&M shorts / Vintage jacket
Photos by: James Stewart

This shoot by far has to be one of my favorites. I drove up to downtown Prescott and explored the little town alleyways searching for hidden gems. I worked the whole look around this amazing varsity jacket that belonged to my mother she she was in college in Chicago! It is in mint condition and i am just so in love with colors (my favorite colors being orange and black...figures). I wanted to wear something very casual and raw, so i wore the classic white tank, high waisted denim and chucks. I also gave myself four French braids to try a little something new now that my hair is short. I have to say, i felt a little bit like a badass with my hair slicked back in braids.

No comments:

Post a Comment