Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Outfit | Desert Dreamer

Thrifted top / Thrifted skirt / ZARA sandals
Photos by: Natalie Allen

Happy hump day to you all! I am posting a rather short entry on this beautiful overcast day while drinking my morning coffee. 
I got the opportunity to shoot with the gorgeous and talented Natalie Allen this week, I am so thrilled with how the photos came out and can't wait to share them all! This outfit is a rather unusual for me, seeing as my personal style is much more grungy and laid back most of the time, but I wanted to try something a bit more feminine and romantic while still keeping an edgy feel. I found this asymmetrical skirt years ago during one of my visits to Flagstaff. I completely fell in love with the way it flowed and the dark neutral tone it has. I paired it with a fairly simple off-the-shoulder white shirt and added my personal touch to the look with some glittery platforms. They aren't the easiest to walk in, but they are so unique that I am willing to take the risk of tripping over myself (I am still patiently waiting for that day to come). I found these amazing platforms during one of ZARA's annual sales, i just could not let myself walk out of the store without them. 
A huge thank you to Natalie for working with me in the brutal heat and for being so lovely all around. You can check out Natalie's amazing work on her website, blog and Instagram
Thanks again for checking in and enjoy this beautiful Wednesday!


2 comments: